We are all required by law to have basic automobile insurance, but often the minimum isn't enough to cover a claim after a car accident. Morison Insurance can provide complete protection for your car, truck, motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and much more. If you've got it, we can insure it. You can also enhance your insurance coverage with important extras.
At Morison Insurance our professionals provide you with competitive auto insurance rates, great coverages and optional additional insurance protection.
We offer lots of ways to save on your insurance.
Automobile insurance coverage options:
- Liability Coverage protects you when you accidentally cause damage or injuries to other people or property.
- Accident Benefits includes payments for expenses such as medical and
lost-income costs when you or others can't return to work after an accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage covers damage to your auto as a result of fire, theft or vandalism.
- Collision Coverage protects you against damage to your vehicle due to an accident caused by you, someone without insurance or by someone you cannot identify.
- Direct compensation protects your vehicle if you are in an accident that is not your fault.
Additional car insurance protection:
- Loss of Use provides a rental car while your car is in the repair shop after an accident.
- Accident Forgiveness protects your claims-free record.
- Non-owned Auto covers physical damage to a car you are driving but do not own, such as a rental vehicle.
- A Depreciation Waiver reduces or eliminates the deduction of depreciation when your car has been destroyed in an accident or stolen.
- All Perils combines the benefits of Collision and Comprehensive coverages.
If you are looking for Auto Insurance, call us or click on the link below to get a quote.
Get an Auto Insurance Quote
We serve all of Ontario, in particular the following areas:
In the Hamilton area:
- Stoney Creek
In the Oakville area:
In the Niagara area:
- St. Catharines
- The Niagara Peninsula
In the Haldimand area:
- Haldimand County