Digital Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Location: Hamilton, ON
If you are a creative, enthusiastic, and digitally-savvy marketer who wants to be part of a growing team, we’d love to meet you!
Morison Insurance is hiring a full-time, in-house, Digital Marketing & Communications Coordinator to work closely with our Marketing, Sales, and Broker teams. You will contribute to existing marketing initiatives while assisting with the development of new projects. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including digital marketing, email marketing, communications, and SEO. The Digital Marketing & Communications Coordinator must be able to prioritize many diverse projects to meet dedicated timelines.
What Will You Do?
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- SEO execution and strategy support (includes keyword research, optimization of content, content production, SERPs, and more)
- Monthly client newsletter planning and distribution
- Monthly employee newsletter planning and distribution
- Responding to online reviews for all locations on all platforms
- Google My Business listing management (optimization, updates, and daily posts)
- Website maintenance management (WordPress)
- Social media support
- Collect and analyze data through various analytic tools
- Other duties as assigned
- Education in marketing or communications
- 2+ years past work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of SEO, content planning, email marketing
- Experience using WordPress
- Experience with research data analytics software
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work in a group environment
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Insurance industry experience would be an asset
Professional Traits That Will Help You Exceed In This Role:
- Eager and willing to contribute and be part of a unified team
- Hard worker
- Excited to go beyond
- Team player
- Eager to learn all things digital marketing
In-Office Position / Locations
- This position works in-office 5 days/week
- Location options:
- Hamilton Office - 1725 Upper James St #100
- Simcoe Office - 33 Park Rd
Values We Live By
At Morison Insurance, our team shapes who we are and the excellent service we provide our customers. We are a values-based company, meaning all our decisions and day-to-day operations are based on our 5 core values: GO BEYOND, EVOLVE, OWN IT, OUR PROMISE, UNIFIED.
- Go Beyond - Be exceptional, shine brightly
- Evolve - Think outside the box
- Own It - Empowered to deliver
- Our Promise - Do the right thing
- Unified - Together as one
What Can We Offer?
- Group RRSP- company matching monthly amount
- Group Benefits Plan (health, dental, vision)
- Paid personal days
- 4 weeks’ paid vacation
- Extra paid days off at Christmas
- Competitive salary
- Monday to Friday work schedule – 8:30 a.m.to 4:30 p.m.
- 35-hour work week
- Our offices close early on Fridays of long weekends from May to October
- Career development opportunities
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Full commission on employee home and auto policies
- Employee assistance program
If you do not possess the above requirements but are enthusiastic, goal-oriented, and a team player, you should still apply!
Where To Apply?
If you’re passionate about kickstarting your career in digital marketing, check out #LifeAtMorison by visiting www.morisoninsurance.ca or check out our LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/morisoninsurance/
Morison Insurance prides itself on being an equal-opportunity employer. Disability-related accommodations are available on request during any/all stages of the application process.
For more information regarding disability-related accommodation, please advise the interviewer during the recruitment and selection process.