Morison Insurance is currently seeking a positive and enthusiastic individual to join our Hamilton
team of insurance professionals for the following position to continue to build our Commercial Lines Team:
Commercial Lines Account Manager
- Manage a commercial book of small and mid market accounts with a variety of risks.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A positive and confident attitude.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with clients
- Reply promptly to customer calls, emails, and texts to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Complete New Business Submissions and assess quotes.
- Complete Renewal Reviews, underwriting the risk, make coverage recommendations, re-market when needed, and ensure that all renewals are delivered to in a timely matter.
- Issue Certificates of Insurance efficiently and promptly.
- Handle requests for changes to a policy, recommending the best coverage.
- Report claims and assist the client during claims when needed.
- Act on cross sell opportunities to offer customers the best opportunity for discounts.
- RIBO License
- A team player with a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Epic, Compu-Quote, and Portal knowledge would be considered an asset
- 3 to 5+ years Commercial/Farm insurance experience
- Working towards CAIB or CIP Designation would be considered an asset
Morison’s Competitive Benefits Package
- Group RRSP-Company matching monthly amount
- Group Benefit Plan (Health and Dental)
- Paid Personal Days along with Paid Vacation
- Extra Paid Days off at Christmas
- Competitive Salary
- Monday to Friday Work Schedule – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- 35 hour work week
- Offices close early on Fridays of Long Weekends from May to October
- Dedicated in-house Staff Trainer
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education
- Full commission on Employee Home and Auto Policies
- Employee Incentive Programs
- Exciting Company Social Events
About Morison Insurance
- Morison Insurance Brokers has been helping customers with their insurance needs for over 60 years, providing a wide variety of insurance products.
- The IBAO Brokerage of the Year 2015-16 – Morison Insurance has offices in Oakville, St. Catharines’, Hamilton, Hagersville, Simcoe, Waterford and Port Dover
If you’re passionate about client service the way we are, send your resume to:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TODAY