Looking to sell without the pressure of prospecting your own leads and earn a steady income?
Do you like to have fun at work?
Do you like to give back to your community?
Do you like to collaborate with your co-workers?
Look no further, Morison Insurance will be the right fit for you. Join our “family”, a dedicated caring group of people.
Morison Insurance is not your average Brokerage. We are a family owned and operated brokerage. We have grown from one office to seven across Southern Ontario and will be forever growing.
In House Property & Casualty Insurance Producer
We are looking for a digitally savvy Broker who can handle a high volume of sales leads provided to you and working with our state of the art lead management system, designed to help you convert more leads. The ability to close sales by building a relationship with prospects and identifying and meeting their needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
This is not a commission based position, potential however for additional earnings with referrals.
In House Property & Casualty Insurance Producer:
- Provide outstanding Customer Service
- Respond to all insurance leads within a timely manner
- Use of lead management system for Incoming leads
- Provide potential clients with exceptional service and professional advice
- Accurate quotes with the market that best suits the prospects needs
- Comply with insurance standards and underwriting guidelines
- Working with our in house underwriting guidelines/ underwriter
- Follow new sales procedures
- Contact previous clients as required
- Documentation of conversation and correspondence with customers and insurance companies
- RIBO Licensed
- 3 years Insurance experience
- Epic Broker Management experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work in a group environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Morison’s Competitive Benefit Package:
- Group RRSP- Company matching monthly amount
- Group Benefit Plan ( Health, dental, vision)
- Paid personal days
- Competitive vacation time off
- Extra paid days off at Christmas
- Competitive salary
- Monday to Friday work schedule – 8:30 a.m.to 4:30 p.m
- 35 hour work week
- Office closes early on Fridays of Long Weekends from May to October
- Dedicated in house staff trainer
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Full commission on employee home and auto policies
- Employee assistance program
If you’re passionate about client service the way we are, please submit your resume today!