***While Morison’s main office is in Hamilton, the successful TSR can choose to work primarily in our Oakville, St.Catharines, Hagersville, Simcoe, Waterford, Port Dover or Hamilton offices.
Morison Insurance is currently seeking a positive and enthusiastic individual to join our Hamilton team of insurance professionals. We are seeking a Personal Lines Technical Service Representative (TSR) to assist our Personal Lines Team.
- Process new business applications on company portal
- Review/invoice/update policies for New Business/Endorsements
- Process Cancellations and Reinstatements
- Process Policy Changes on the company portals
- Ensure all late renewals are followed-up and CSR/Producer advised 30 days prior to renewal
- Back up Reception coverage
- RIBO License or willing to obtain
- A team player with a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Epic, Compu-Quote, and Portal knowledge would be considered an asset
- 2-4 years Personal Lines experience
- Working towards CAIB or CIP Designation would be considered an asset
About Morison Insurance
- Morison Insurance Brokers has been helping customers with their insurance needs for over 60 years, providing a wide variety of insurance products.
- The IBAO Brokerage of the Year 2015-16 – Morison Insurance has offices in Oakville, St. Catharines, Hamilton, Hagersville, Simcoe, Waterford and Port Dover
Morison’s Competitive Benefits Package
- Group RRSP-Company matching monthly amount
- Group Benefit Plan (Health and Dental)
- Paid Personal Days along with Paid Vacation
- Extra Paid Days off at Christmas
- Competitive Salary
- Monday to Friday Work Schedule – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- 35 hour work week
- Offices close early on Fridays of Long Weekends from May to October
- Dedicated in-house Staff Trainer
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education
- Full commission on Employee Home and Auto Policies
- Employee Incentive Programs
- Exciting Company Social Events
If you’re passionate about client service the way we are, please submit your resume today!