Ontario Truck Insurance
As most truck owners know, trucks are a great asset! Not only will your trusted truck take you to point B safer, but they can also carry much more than a standard car. Furthermore, trucks are great at towing and with car towing service prices, it can help save hundreds of dollars. At Morison Insurance, truck drivers are understood. With our truck insurance coverage, any replacement options will always be another truck, not a compact car.
Personal Truck Insurance
In Ontario, all motorized vehicles are required to have automobile insurance. Personal trucks, such as pickup trucks or SUVs, are considered “cars” and fall under Auto/Car insurance. This means that personal trucks do not require a different or additional insurance product. Commercial trucks, on the other hand, are used for business purposes and are much larger. You can find the appropriate commercial truck insurance page here.
Truck Insurance Coverage Options
At Morison Insurance, truck coverage options include:
- Collision protection – physical damage as a result of a collision/accident with an object on the road.
- Accident benefits – medical expenses as a result of an accident are covered plus additional coverage options for loss of income and funeral costs.
- Third-party Liability – required by law, provides coverage in the event you are responsible for injury or damage to property
- Comprehensive coverage – protection from theft, damage, vandalism, and elemental damages
- Uninsured Motorist protection – protection from an uninsured driver or if you are the victim of a hit and run incidents
Bundle your home and auto insurance and save! Learn more here.
What is Truck Insurance?
Personal truck insurance covers a policy on a pick up truck and certain SUVs. This is not a commercial truck insurance product but rather a uniquely tailored policy for your personal truck and its needs. Trucks differ from standard sedans and other cars and because of this, their insurance needs vary.
Who Needs Truck Insurance?
Ontario legally requires any motorized vehicle to have insurance if it is to be driven. If you have a truck as a personal vehicle, it will require a truck insurance policy. Driving without insurance on your truck may cost you up to $50,000 in fines, and result in license suspensions and vehicle impoundment. Be protected with the proper insurance for your truck.
Not Your Average Insurance Broker!
Award-Winning Insurance Broker
Trusted Provider For 95+ Years
Accessible Insurance on the Go