Wow, you are lightning fast…..GREAT! Thanks so much!

Burlington customer
Tenant's Insurance

Tenant's Insurance covers the following:

  • Personal Property
  • Improvements and Betterments you may have added to the interior of your unit
  • Additional Living Expenses that you incur while your apartment is being repaired.
  • Personal Liability and Medical Payments – even if you don't own the building you can still be sued by someone who is injured while visiting you.
  • Voluntary Property Damage – in the event that you damage someone else's property you can offer to pay for damages and claim the cost against your own policy.

We offer lots of ways to save on your insurance.

If you are looking for Tenant's Insurance, call us or click on the link below to get a quote.

Get a Tenant Insurance Quote

We serve all of Ontario, in particular the following areas:

Sign up for our Newsletter

Get latest tips and news about best insurance!