Personal Lines Insurance Broker
Location: Waterford, Ontario
Are you positive and enthusiastic? Do you want to join an expanding team at an innovative, award-winning insurance brokerage?
Morison Insurance is currently seeking a personal lines insurance broker to join our team of insurance professionals.
Morison insurance is looking for a team player who can manage the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain solid client relationships
- Assist building the book of business through new sales
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Retain clear and concise documentation and records
- Ongoing commitment to expand your insurance industry knowledge
Skills You Will Need To Succeed
- Solid work experience on Compu-Quote and various insurance company portals
- Experience with Epic would be an asset
- Solid understanding of various insurance companies and their underwriting rules
- Excellent communication skills
- Perseverance to meet retention goals
- A positive and keen attitude to meet our customers’ needs
- Strong organizational skills
- Minimum 3 years Personal Lines’ experience
- RIBO license required, other industry designations such as CAIB or CIP would be an asset
Values We Live By
- Go Beyond - Be exceptional, shine brightly
- Evolve - Think outside the box
- Own It - Empowered to deliver
- Our Promise - Do the right thing
- Unified - Together as one
What We Offer
- A growing insurance brokerage with access to many markets
- Continuing education
- Modern offices and technology that supports teamwork, skills development and collaboration
- A competitive salary
- RRSP Matching Plan
- Group Benefits Plan (health, dental, vision)
- Employee Assistance program
- 4-weeks of vacation
- Paid personal days and extra days off at Christmas
- Monday to Friday work schedule – 8:30 a.m.to 4:30 p.m
- Our offices close early on Fridays of long weekends from May to October
- Full commission on employee home and auto policies
Where To Apply
If you’re passionate about kickstarting your career in insurance, check out #LifeAtMorison by visiting https://www.morisoninsurance.ca/join-our-team/life-at-morison/
Morison Insurance prides itself on being an equal-opportunity employer. Disability-related accommodations are available on request during any/all stages of the application process.
For more information regarding disability-related accommodation, please advise the interviewer during the recruitment and selection process.
Morison Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Morison Insurance is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of the hiring process. If you have any special requirements, please advise the interviewer during the recruitment and selection process.