Wow, you are lightning fast…..GREAT! Thanks so much!

Burlington customer
Landlord's Insurance

As a landlord, you want insurance tailored specifically to protect your rental property.

Our Morison Insurance experts will help you protect your investment.

Rented Dwelling Insurance covers:

  • Dwelling and Attached Structures
  • Additional Buildings (detached garage, shed)
  • Personal Property (equipment used for maintenance of dwelling and major appliances)
  • Fair Rental Value (lost rental income if an insured event renders the dwelling unfit for occupancy)

We offer lots of ways to save on your insurance.

For Landlord's Insurance, call Morison Insurance or click on the link below to get a quote.

Get a Landlord's Insurance Quote

We serve all of Ontario, in particular the following areas:

Sign up for our Newsletter

Get latest tips and news about best insurance!